[kronolith] RPC uri is 404

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Mon Sep 15 07:21:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm running Groupware Webmail 1.1.3 but can't access my calendar from
Sunbird (and probably other clients).

[15/Sep/2008:09:09:27 +0200] "GET
/groupware/rpc.php/kronolith/USER at DOMAIN/USER at DOMAIN.ics HTTP/1.1" 404 26

That is what Apache logs. So the document is not found.
I'm not quite sure about Apache's behaviour but since groupware/rpc.php
is a file and no directory I'd expect that message. There is no
.htaccess in Horde's top dir and no special config in Apache about any
redirection. I also haven't found documentation if some config is needed
to make that work.
Any hints?

Thanks,
 Wolfgang