[kronolith] RPC uri is 404

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Mon Sep 15 10:49:09 UTC 2008

Jan,

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de>:
>
>> I'm running Groupware Webmail 1.1.3 but can't access my calendar from
>> Sunbird (and probably other clients).
>>
>> [15/Sep/2008:09:09:27 +0200] "GET
>> /groupware/rpc.php/kronolith/USER at DOMAIN/USER at DOMAIN.ics HTTP/1.1" 404 26
>
> Your server doesn't support PATH_INFO.

Thanks for the hint but I'm not sure about it. I've just set
"AcceptPathInfo On" in the global Apache config and it still doesn't
work correctly.
The log show like this:
- [15/Sep/2008:12:45:40 +0200] "GET
/groupware/rpc.php/kronolith/USER at DOMAIN/USER at DOMAIN.ics HTTP/1.1" 401 26
USER [15/Sep/2008:12:45:41 +0200] "GET
/groupware/rpc.php/kronolith/USER at DOMAIN/USER at DOMAIN.ics HTTP/1.1" 404 26

The first request works and asks for authentication (I guess) but the
second (authenticated) one still gives 404.

Wolfgang