[kronolith] RPC uri is 404

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Mon Sep 15 14:57:46 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider schrieb:
>> The log show like this:
>> - [15/Sep/2008:12:45:40 +0200] "GET
>> /groupware/rpc.php/kronolith/USER at DOMAIN/USER at DOMAIN.ics HTTP/1.1" 401 26
>> USER [15/Sep/2008:12:45:41 +0200] "GET
>> /groupware/rpc.php/kronolith/USER at DOMAIN/USER at DOMAIN.ics HTTP/1.1" 404 26
>>
>> The first request works and asks for authentication (I guess) but the
>> second (authenticated) one still gives 404.
>
> Well, then this 404 is probably no longer coming from Apache, but from
> Horde because the calendar resource that you are trying to access
> doesn't exist, or you don't have sufficient permissions to access it.

Hmm,
the URL I use is the one I can see in the webinterface when I look at
the calendar information. And it's the main calendar of my user and
Sunbird stops asking for user/password so it seems to be correct (if I
use a wrong user/pass it asks me again).
So the calendar should exist and my permissions should be sufficient.
How can I debug that further?

Wolfgang