[kronolith] RPC uri is 404

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Thu Sep 18 18:44:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de>:

>>> Well, then this 404 is probably no longer coming from Apache, but from
>>> Horde because the calendar resource that you are trying to access
>>> doesn't exist, or you don't have sufficient permissions to access it.
>>
>> Hmm,
>> the URL I use is the one I can see in the webinterface when I look at
>> the calendar information. And it's the main calendar of my user and
>> Sunbird stops asking for user/password so it seems to be correct (if I
>> use a wrong user/pass it asks me again).
>> So the calendar should exist and my permissions should be sufficient.
>> How can I debug that further?
>
> Trace the requested "path" in the _kronolith_browse() function in
> kronolith/lib/api.php.

I'm confused now.
_kronolith_browse() returns false since Kronolith::listCalendars(false,
PERMS_READ) only has my username and not the domain part.
Then I tried to access the rpc url w/o the domain part and it gave me an
ICS file. It was empty though.
Then I logged into the webinterface as my user and first got logged in
as user (w/o domain part) as all my stuff besides my mails wasn't
visible and my calendar was empty. Logged out and logged in again and I
was logged in as my user at domain and saw my calendar again.

Somewhere deep in my Horde installation or database is something wrong
it seems.
I have no user database in Horde but rely on IMP authenticating my users
against IMAP.
If I look at the datatree I see my user with and without the
realm/domain. Gets Kronolith confused in that case? And how can I fix that?

Thanks,
 Wolfgang