[kronolith] RPC uri is 404

Wolfgang Rosenauer wolfgang.rosenauer at an-netz.de
Fri Sep 19 07:40:00 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider schrieb:
>>> Trace the requested "path" in the _kronolith_browse() function in
>>> kronolith/lib/api.php.
>>
>> I'm confused now.
>> _kronolith_browse() returns false since Kronolith::listCalendars(false,
>> PERMS_READ) only has my username and not the domain part.
>> Then I tried to access the rpc url w/o the domain part and it gave me an
>> ICS file. It was empty though.
>> Then I logged into the webinterface as my user and first got logged in
>> as user (w/o domain part) as all my stuff besides my mails wasn't
>> visible and my calendar was empty. Logged out and logged in again and I
>> was logged in as my user at domain and saw my calendar again.
>>
>> Somewhere deep in my Horde installation or database is something wrong
>> it seems.
>> I have no user database in Horde but rely on IMP authenticating my users
>> against IMAP.
>> If I look at the datatree I see my user with and without the
>> realm/domain. Gets Kronolith confused in that case? And how can I fix
>> that?
>
> Not confused, it breaks completely. Maybe you got hit by
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/6371?

Not sure. I have no custom hooks IIRC. All I use is IMP authentication
with a realm so all my users should be handled internally as USER at REALM
(where REALM is my DOMAIN).
But I found that Auth::getAuth() in function Kronolith::listCalendars
returns just my username instead of USERNAME at REALM but only when
accessing RPC and it works when I login to the webinterface.

Wolfgang