[kronolith] (Global) usage of categories and colors in Kronolith (2.3-RC1)

Andreas Rieger Andreas.Rieger at zew.uni-hannover.de
Wed Sep 24 15:01:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

we just upgraded to Kronolith 2.3 RC1 as we need the feature to display
calendar (over-)views to guest users.
This works really fine so far.

There's only one issue remaining concerning the use of categories and
colors.
Is there a way to globally create categories (for all users and guests)
and assign colors to them.
Right now the the categories (and the colors assigned to them) seem to
be individual/per-user settings. If i access a shared calendar with
another account my color-assignments are 'lost'.
A registered user can assign his own colors to 'my' categories but guest
users don't have this option and therefore have no choice to use
different colors for different categories.

Did i miss a setting for global category/color-settings?
Or is this rather a new request for the feature tracker ;-) ?

Best regards,
Andreas