[kronolith] No holidays in kronolith?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon Sep 29 08:38:19 UTC 2008

Citeren Helga Mayer <helga.mayer at uni-hohenheim.de>:

>> I just have updated my whole horde-suite (horde, imp, dimp, mimp, tuba,
>> kronolith.) to the newest released versions.

So did I, from horde-webmail-1.1.3 to horde-webmail-1.2.

>> I than selected in the config dialog for kronolith to display Austrian
>> holidays (btw doesnt matter which country I select, same effect always) -
>> but not holidays show up in my calendar

I have something even worse. No matter what holidays I select, the
whole calender application disappears (page is blank) if any is
selected. This used to work with the previous version, but since the
upgrade I'm left without. Any ideas on where to look for signs of
problems?

Best regards, Arjen