[kronolith] alerts not send

Steve Devine sd at msu.edu
Wed Oct 1 13:52:30 UTC 2008

Maury Sandra wrote:
> Please tell me what to do with this script ? I am beginner with Horde.
> Thank's.
>

> Sandra Maury
>

> Steve Devine a écrit :
>> Maury Sandra wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't know why i don't receive alerts of events by mail. Someone
>>> spoke about cron. Can you explain me ?
>>> Thank you very much for response.
>>>

>>> Sandra Maury
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>> In the kronolith directory :
>> ./scripts/reminders.php
>> I am interested to hear whether this works for you .. because it
>> currently is not working for me.
>> Kronolith (after a certain release level) will also send out
>> reminders if anyone is logged in and accesses any calendar during or
>> after the alert time.

this is to be run from crontab . but you can run it from the command line.
You have to the the php bin installed
so this should work from the command line:  "/path/to/php
/path/to/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php"

--
Steve Devine
Email & Storage

313 Computer Center
East Lansing, MI 48824-1042
1-517-432-7327

Baseball is ninety percent mental; the other half is physical.
- Yogi Berra