[kronolith] No holidays in kronolith?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Oct 2 07:07:30 UTC 2008

Citeren Helga Mayer <helga.mayer at uni-hohenheim.de>:

> after changing the logging to:
> $conf['log']['priority'] = PEAR_LOG_DEBUG;
> I found an error message: easter_date not found
> easter_date is a php function. So I recompiled php with --enable-calendar

There was a similar error in the Apache logs too. I fixed this one by
changing one line in 'pear/Date/Holidays/Driver/Christian.php':

         if (function_exists(easter_days())) {
         if (function_exists('easter_days')) {

But still no holidays...

> I see the calendars now, but without holidays

That's because there are some backwards incompatible changes in the
upstream Date_Holiday PEAR package (see bug #7272). It's sad that this
made it into horde-webmail-1.2, since the same package from
horde-webmail-1.1.3 was working correctly.

Best regards, Arjen