[kronolith] AJAX rewrite

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Oct 12 17:29:38 UTC 2008

Zitat von Elliot Anders <elliot at marlboro.edu>:

> Would it help to throw some money at it, or is there a portion I
> could start coding?  I think we're particularly interested in the
> CalDAV backend and making the views within kronolith drag and drop
> friendly.

We are rather lacking developers than money at the moment. Two
developers are already working on the CalDAV support, but we could
probably need some more hands once the initial interface is committed.
If you are interested in helping out with development, contact me privately.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/