[kronolith] Upgrading from Kronolith 2.1.7 to Kronolith 2.3

Flávio Hannas flavio.hannas at almg.gov.br
Tue Oct 28 17:55:26 UTC 2008

Hi!
We have Kronolith 2.1.7 working fine.
Linux Suse 10.2, Horde 3.1.7, LDAP (user authentication) and MySQL backend.

Now we are trying to upgrade to Kronolith 2.3.
We have run the SQL upgrading scripts (2.1_to_2.2.sql and
2.2_to_2.3.sql) successfully.
After installing and configuring Kronolith 2.3, the users will not see
their old calendars, cannot add new events (the icons My Calendars and
New Event are missing).
I tried to create a new calendar. It did not show up at the user
interface, but it was created at the database.

Any idea???
Thanx,
Flávio.