[kronolith] why does reminder need VFS?

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Oct 29 08:49:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

we use horde-3.3 and kronolith-h3-2.3. We use the Horde Alarmsystem
for the notification for upcoming events. For the Daily Agenda we run
kronolith/scripts/reminders.php once a day.

In the output is the following warning.

Warning: VFS::include_once(VFS/none.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /path/to/horde/horde-3.3/lib/VFS.php on line 1061

which i can understand as far as we don't use VFS.

Jan Schneider closed my ticket (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7591)
with the comment that this script needs VFS.

As we don't use VFS and in spite of the warning the scripts seems to
work fine,
I would like to know why the script needs VFS?

Regards

      Michael Menge

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen