[kronolith] time frame for caldav server?

Ryan Evans revans at gie.com
Thu Oct 30 13:08:25 UTC 2008

Any chance we can get an update on when we may get caldav server for
kronolith?

Cheers!

--
Ryan Evans
Systems Administrator

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company (GULF) does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.