[kronolith] LDAP and Free/Busy

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:00:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von gwen <gwenix at gmail.com>:
>
>> I can access the freebusy information if I go to the URL listed in the
>> LDAP database, so I assume that means it's enabled.
>
> This is not what I asked, please read my message again. And please stop
> top-posting.

Apologies for the top-posting, I didn't realize it was an annoyance.

I did send you email (unintentionally) privately last night with this:

In turba/config/sources.php, I only see this line:

       'freebusyUrl' => 'object_freebusyurl',

I don't see a sources.php in kronolith or horde, however.  Is this how
it should be enabled?

I have yet to receive an answer to this question.  I have been
googling around this morning trying to find more information on how to
enable freebusy, but have been unable to find better information.

--
Gwendolyn R. Schmidt