[kronolith] LDAP and Free/Busy

gwen gwenix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:26:10 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Ryan Evans <revans at gie.com> wrote:

> in my sources under turba, under ldap section (not personal sql)
>
> i have:
> // From rfc2739.schema:
>         'freebusyUrl' => 'calFBURL',

OK, so that is very helpful, thanks.  I put that in under 'maps', and
now when I go to 'edit attendees', the popup comes up blank.  When I
looked through the FreeBusy.php code, I found that the search is on
the email address, which for some reason isn't working for me when I
am manually running a search based on email address from the
addressbook gui.

I'll keep looking at this, but now at least I have a direction to move
forward in.  Thanks!

--
Gwendolyn R. Schmidt