[kronolith] configuring freebusy url

Dominique LALOT dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:45:11 UTC 2008

eculp a écrit :
> Quoting Dominique LALOT <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We have a large internal read-only ldap server for which I don't want
>> to add freebusyurl information attributes. I don't want to extend the
>> shema..
>>
>> When adding new attendees, as soon as I type on the keyboard, I can
>> see the result coming as emails (not logins uid)
>>
>> I type a name (that should be a login for our use)
>> search ldap on cn=*name* ->   get cn,sn,givenname,mail,dn
>>
>> I select an email, then save attendee, and I get "no freebusy url
>> found" for  the email corresponding to the name
>>
>> So, I need a hook to say: give me the email, I construct the freebusy
>> URL for the default calendar of that person using our central ldap
>> directory
>> mail -> uid -> FBURL
>>
>> Is there already a way to do that?
>
> I'm not sure how other folks do it but I assign the calFBURL when I
> add the ldap user.  If you use a script you would just have to add an
> additional line.
>
> calFBURL: http://webmail.domain.com/kronolith/fb.php?c=uid@domain.com
>
> Maybe someone else will have a better way.
Thanks ed,  but that's exactly what I don't want to do. It can be
computed from a hook. I'm not sure also that there is not a way to dot
that, just by customizing the prefs and source files.

I have to change 25000 university entries for a fixed information. I's
not worth the change. I'll only do that if there's no other method or if
I can't patch for our needs.

Thanks anyway

Dom