[kronolith] configuring freebusy url

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Nov 24 09:57:00 UTC 2008

Zitat von Dominique LALOT <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:

> Jan Schneider a écrit :
>> Zitat von Dominique LALOT <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:

>>> Thanks ed,  but that's exactly what I don't want to do. It can be
>>> computed from a hook. I'm not sure also that there is not a way to
>>> dot that, just by customizing the prefs and source files.
>>>
>>> I have to change 25000 university entries for a fixed information.
>>> I's not worth the change. I'll only do that if there's no other
>>> method or if I can't patch for our needs.
>>
>> See the example source that Kolab uses in the latest
>> sources.php.dist from CVS.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
> Danke Jan,
>
> I've played with the sources.php without success. Is there something
> else to patch?
> I'm adding traces to the code to understand where and why it's not working
>
> I've added freebusyUrl in the map section as written
>
>    'map' => array(
>        '__key' => 'dn',
>        '__uid' => 'uid',
>        'name' => 'cn',
>        'alias' => 'givenname',
>        'email' => 'mail',
>        'workPhone' => 'telephonenumber',
>        'freebusyUrl' => array('fields' => array('ourserverURL', 'uid'),
>                'format' => 'https://%s/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=%s '),
>    ),

Please read the documentation! Do you have an 'ourserverURL' at all?
Probably not. The configuration should instead look like:

'freebusyUrl' => array('fields' => array('name'),
                        'format' =>
Horde::url($GLOBALS['registry']->get('webroot', 'kronolith') .
'fb.php', true, -1) . '?u=%s'),

But don't copy this blindly, this is untested code.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/