[kronolith] configuring freebusy url

Marco Favero falon at csi.it
Fri Nov 28 14:04:24 UTC 2008

 >Please read the documentation! Do you have an 'ourserverURL' at all?
 >Probably not. The configuration should instead look like:
 >
 >'freebusyUrl' => array('fields' => array('name'),
 >                        'format' =>
 >Horde::url($GLOBALS['registry']->get('webroot', 'kronolith') .
 >'fb.php', true, -1) . '?u=%s'),
 >
 >But don't copy this blindly, this is untested code.

I thank you very much for these hints. What suggested by Jan is very
useful and fully working.

I only have to notice what follow. I experience very difficult in
kronolith using preauthenticate hook in horde. If I enable
preauthenticate hook, kronolith can't find free/busy time during meeting
subscriptions. It shows the same error of freebusy url not found.
And I can't open "remote" calendar of other users.

My preauthenticate hook is very simple, it only set this variable:

   $_SESSION['imp']['server'] =$information[0]['mailhost'][0];

where $information[0]['mailhost'][0] has read by LDAP.

Regards
Marco