[kronolith] error on script 2.1_to_2.2.pgsql.sql

Andrea Zagli azagli at libero.it
Wed Dec 3 07:29:18 UTC 2008

Il giorno mar 02 dic 2008 22:03:29 CET, Chuck Hagenbuch ha scritto:
> Quoting Andrea Zagli <azagli at libero.it>:
>> after "ALTER TABLE kronolith_events ADD event_private INT;" add
>> "UPDATE kronolith_events SET event_private = 0;" else postgresql
>> returns the error that event_private contains NULL values
>
> Doesn't ALTER TABLE kronolith_events ALTER event_private SET DEFAULT
> 0; take care of this?

not on postgresql 7.4

so on next sql instruction "... SET NOT NULL" postgresql return the error

>> do i open a ticket or it's too hold?
>
> Too what?

too old... (sorry)

during upgrade from horde 3.0 to 3.3 on our server i found other
similar "bugs" in other horde applications: do you think there is
reasons to report or not, since postgresql 7.4 is old and horde 3.0 is
old?