[kronolith] Reminders

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Thu Jan 22 18:33:45 UTC 2009

Thank you Dominique, I skiped to Kronolith list.

Alarms works fine but it seems that reminders do nothing else.

I have set my email on Global Options->Personal Information->Your
>From address, on Options for Calendar-> Notifications I have set to
receive email notification, daily agenda email reminders from my
calendar, my email address (optional) is also set. I have set an
Horde administrator (myself).
I never receive "daily agenda", only individual event notification.

crontab is set for web server user: www-data, wich owns ~/horde
folder and subfolders.

# Horde Alarms
*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/horde/scripts/alarms.php
# Kronolith reminders
0 2 * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

The same result is achived only by alarms on the crontab:

# Horde Alarms
*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/horde/scripts/alarms.php

I have been using Horde/IMP a long time and have upgraded
Horde 3.15 -> 3.21, than installed Kronolith 2.3, than
Horde 3.2.1-> 3.3-> 3.3.2. I might have missed something, but it is a
test before doing it on  the production server.

TIA,
Mauricio

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br