[kronolith] Reminders

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:04:14 UTC 2009

2009/1/22  <mtecles at biof.ufrj.br>:
> Thank you Dominique, I skiped to Kronolith list.

You're wellcome

> Alarms works fine but it seems that reminders do nothing else.

It's written to activate the crontab in the INSTALL docs. I noticed
that I need 1GB memory to get it running .. I'll have a look to
understand what reminder is still doing if nobody explains.

> I have set my email on Global Options->Personal Information->Your
> >From address, on Options for Calendar-> Notifications I have set to
> receive email notification, daily agenda email reminders from my
> calendar, my email address (optional) is also set. I have set an
> Horde administrator (myself).
> I never receive "daily agenda", only individual event notification.

Never test it, there is so many options. I'm interested by the main
options that could be usefull for our organization.

Dom