[kronolith] Reminders

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Jan 23 14:17:25 UTC 2009

On 23 Jan 2009 at 10:04, LALOT Dominique wrote:

> > Alarms works fine but it seems that reminders do nothing else.
>
> It's written to activate the crontab in the INSTALL docs. I noticed
> that I need 1GB memory to get it running .. I'll have a look to
> understand what reminder is still doing if nobody explains.

Yes, I was surprised when runnig "php -a alarms.php" and it run out
of memory, than I have set memory = -1 on php.ini. Fortunately I have
8GB of memory on Debian 4.0 AMD64.

Thank you Dom,
Mauricio
Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edificio do Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitaria, Ilha do Fundao
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil