[kronolith] Fwd: Re: Reminders

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Fri Jan 23 18:34:16 UTC 2009

On 23 Jan 2009 at 10:46, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> >> Are you using SQL shares, by any chance?
> >>

> > Yes, I am using SQL shares (Mysql). Datatree is also SQL. Calendar
> > and Free/Busy are also SQL driven. On reminders settings the server
> > and email are set.
>

> So, are you using the datatree, or sql shares?  They are mutually
> exclusive.  If you are using the former, an issue was fixed recently
> that might cause your symptoms.  Try updating the Share package and
> see if that helps. (The SQL share driver was not returning the owner
> of a share in the list of people who have access to it in certain
> cases - so when figuring out who to send reminders/alarms to, the
> calendar's owner might not have been included).

I must have missunderstood   ~/horde/docs/UPGRADING (3.1.5->3.2) wich
states:
"There are now beta-level SQL drivers for Groups, Shares, and
Permissions. "
On Horde setup there is one tab for Data Tree System and one for
Shares. Before Kronolith instalation (H3.1) I had Data Tree System ->
none. Now (H3.3.2) I have both set up SQL driven. So, although there
are two separeted tabs (Data Tree and Shares) should I not use Data
Tree (none) and use Share = SQL?

Reading my upgrade notes I realised I skiped the
convert_datatree_perms and groups to sql (Horde 3.1.5->3.2) and each
application convert_datree_to_sql, as I had Data Tree set to none.

As this is a test installation before the atual upgrade on the
production machine, I can start it over from the begin (Horde 3.1.5).

Thank you Mike,
Mauricio
Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edificio do Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitaria, Ilha do Fundao
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil