[kronolith] set sharing of personal calendars globally.

Jeff Davis jdavis at standard.k12.ca.us
Wed Feb 4 18:21:38 UTC 2009

What I'm trying to avoid is having a HUGE list of available calendars -
most user's calendars should not be shared, as this also interferes with
accepting invitations and updating the user's personal calendar.  We
have not deployed yet except to a few select users as I'm working out
the kinks in the configuration and getting my head wrapped around the
system.  I want it ready for production before I start having more
people use it.

I have set up some scripts to rip all the horde prefs out of their ldap
entries, but not sure I want to haul off and do this just yet - I may
need to take a more surgical approach.