[kronolith] Calender does not exist?

noerder-tuitje at mantucon.net noerder-tuitje at mantucon.net
Tue Feb 17 10:17:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am using Horde / Kolab on OpenSuse 10.3 using last build service
release. After some starting problems I am able to use horde now
properly - except one respectively two problems.

I also installed Kronolith and Nag. When I log into horde (user and
admin same problem) I can open my calendar, but after creating a new
event and pressing the "save" button I receive the message, that the
calender "user at my_tld.net" doesnt exist. Same with nag, whicht makes
me believe that my LDAP-Bind from kolab does not work properly.

Are there any known issues with that? Or does anybody have the same problem?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Marcus