[kronolith] separate Kronolith database

Stepan Kadlec skadlec at centrum.cz
Fri Feb 20 12:59:58 UTC 2009

>Quoting Stepan Kadlec <skadlec at centrum.cz>:
>
>> I want to use different database for Kronolith than for the rest of
>> Horde. I set it up in Kronolith config, but it seems it is used only
>> for the calendar events and not for the other tables - they are still
>> stored in the same database like the main horde.
>
>Which other tables?

| kronolith_shares          |
| kronolith_shares_groups   |
| kronolith_shares_seq      |
| kronolith_shares_users    |
| kronolith_storage         |

I have two horde systems and want them to use same calendars, problem is, that calendar sharing between the users is made by the kronolith_shares* tables and they are used always from the horde setup even if I configure independent database for Kronolith :-(.

steve