[kronolith] Syncronizing with Nokia 5300 mobile phone

Robert McAuley rmcauley at ca.afilias.info
Wed Mar 25 14:26:25 UTC 2009

Ralph Kutschera wrote:
> Roberto Maurizzi schrieb:
>>> From the logs I've seen your 5300 is at firmware versione 4.70 and
>>> from a
>>> very quick search on google it seems the 5.10 firmware is available. You
>>> could try to update the firmware using Nokia Update.
>>
>> I correct myself: last version seems to be 5.51
>

> Thank you for the idea. It is already version 7.20 but unfortunately
> does not solve the issue. All in all the same output.
>
> Ralph
>
> --

For Horde syncing with my N82 (Symbian S60 v3 FP1) I had to:

- Set SyncML version to 1.1, not 1.2.
- Not do anything regarding certs, I just specify HTTPS in the URL and
set port 443.
- Set network authentication on and put my Horde user/pass for it in
addition to the normal auth fields
- I did not use "me at server" for my login, just "me", but that may differ
depending on your auth method. :)

The "SyncHowTo" page on the Horde wiki ( http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo
) may contain the answer you seek.

--