[kronolith] Kronolith as CalDAV Client - r/w access?

Marcus Frischherz marcus at casaberg.at
Mon Mar 30 19:34:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

I also followed these "instructions" and they did not work for me. On one side,
they call for WebDAV, but Jan Schneider on this list told me to deactivate DAV
for the kronolith pages. So these "instructions" are obviously not quite
correct. And then the funniest part of these "instructions" is, and I quote:

"I can read my calendar perfectly but not publish. My apache returns a 404 or 403.

Then it should work according to this:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/kronolith/Week-of-Mon-20060130/005859.html"

And the link does not contain anything useful, but I like the "should".

So I am still at the beginning, and apparently I am not the only one, as even
the Wiki mentions the problem of having no write access. Maybe I am the only one
who reiterates the problem on this list.

So, I still don't know what could be wrong, and what I could check in my
installation. Jan Schneider mentioned file permissions, but when I asked him to
be more specific, I did not get anymore answers.

regards,
Marcus