[kronolith] Fwd: CalDav in Kronolith

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Apr 8 14:54:58 UTC 2009

Please keep threads on the list...

----- Forwarded message from Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl> -----
    Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:02:38 +0200
    From: Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>
Subject: Re: [kronolith] CalDav in Kronolith
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Chuck Hagenbuch schreef:
> Quoting Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl>:

>> Maybe it's an idea to ask Andrew McMillan? He has a working caldav
>> server implementation in PHP5. http://rscds.sourceforge.net/
>
> I've bookmarked this code previously and will have a look at some point.
> PHP 5 means it *has* to be Horde 4, though - Horde 3 is compatible with
> PHP 4. So you can't have it both ways here.

I read in the blog of Andrew dated October 29 2008 the following:
--------
Once that's incorporated into DAViCal I can release 1.0, and then switch
primary development efforts to a 1.1 branch which will switch to PDO for
database access. At the same time I will be refactoring other areas to
use some PHP5 features which I have avoided to date in the interests of
backward compatibility with PHP4.
http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/blog/davical_096rc1
--------

So I expect his code is in fact PHP4 code.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/