[kronolith] Horde Groupware 1.2.3-RC1 unable to create calendar

JP Edwards jpedwardspost at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 22 08:16:55 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I have done a fresh install of Horde Groupware 1.2.3-RC1 and have logged in as an Imp authorised user and tried to create a calendar but was unable to..

I checked out horde.log and it said:

Apr 21 16:17:53 HORDE [error] [kronolith] MDB2 Error: no such field: _doquery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: INSERT INTO kronolith_shares_seq (id) VALUES (NULL)]
[Native code: 1054]
[Native message: Unknown column 'id' in 'field list']
 [pid 5574 on line 1006 of "/var/www/vhosts/abcedfg.co.uk/httpdocs/horde/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php"]

I looked in the horde database and saw that the table kronolith_shares_seq had a field named 'sequence' - I changed the field name to 'id' and now the error has gone away (so I can create calendars).

Is this a bug or did I miss out something when I installed?

Regards,

JP.

PS My vps webhost runs ubuntu linux and php4.2