[kronolith] How to delete all Events in Default Calendar?

Milos Wimmer wimmer at zcu.cz
Wed Apr 22 21:22:36 UTC 2009

  Hi,

is there any way how could I delete all Events in my Default Calendar in
Kronolith all at once?
I can remove all other calendars on "Manage Calendars" page. But when
I try to use 'Trash' icon for 'Delete' on my Defalut Calendar, Kronolith
writes "This calendar cannot be deleted.". Ok, but I think it would be
better to delete all Events of Defalut Calendar in this case.

Or is there any other way how could I do it? I don't like to delete 300+
Events manually one by one...

Regards,

  Milos