[kronolith] Fwd: RE: No free/busy information found message

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Apr 27 21:38:24 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von aria at bsc.gwu.edu -----
      Datum: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:28:01 -0400
        Von: Aria Bamdad <aria at bsc.gwu.edu>
    Betreff: RE: [kronolith] No free/busy information found message
         An: 'Jan Schneider' <jan at horde.org>

Jan,

Thanks for your suggestions.  You prompted me to look at the apache log and
indeed, the request generated a 401 authentication required.  I had added
apache based authentication in front of the IMP authentication and this
caused the side effect I posted.

I coded an ALLOW FROM xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx   and a SATISFY ANY  directive in my
apache config file to allow for the server to connect without the apache
based authentication prompt.

Thanks for your help.

Aria

Jan.