[kronolith] v2.2 repeating reminders

Clarke Brunt clarke.brunt at viridis.net
Tue Jun 16 11:50:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:26:16PM +0100, Clarke Brunt wrote:
> Problem with reminder emails repeating each time the reminder cron job runs
> until the event is over...
>
> ...I've locally patched my v2.2 installation by reinstating the code block
> removed in v1.55 of the file (with a few changes to compile against changes
> in other modules).

Following up my own post, it appears that something resembling the code
block about recurrence in /kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php was
reinstated in version 1.25.6.22 of the file (Kronolith 2.3.1) which is in
Debian 'squeeze' (testing), so I might try upgrading to that version at some
point.

So it appears that the bug with repeated email reminders was in 2.2 and 2.3.

--
Clarke Brunt http://www.viridis.net/