[kronolith] Kronolith - Birthday reminder emails

rustonm2005 at yahoo.co.uk rustonm2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 15:05:31 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been trying to find out if there is a way to enable email
reminders for birthday events.
Birthdays of people stored in turba show in my calendar correctly but
do not generate any email reminders like normal calendar events. I've
been through the documentation and configuration files but I can't
seem to see anything obvious that suggests this can be enabled.

Does anyone know if this is a supported feature and if so how to enable it?

Thanks for reading,

Matt