[kronolith] Problem with FB URL

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4Schiefer.de
Wed Aug 26 20:00:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm a german user of the horde application software. Now I've little
bit time to search a solution for a problem in my installation. I've
search the web and also the faq but I didn't find any idea to solve
it. I hope for some new ideas from list.

Problem:
Kronolith -> New Event -> Attendees -> Add Attendees -> Select one
from the Address Book.

Then I got the error: Error retrieving free/busy information for
XXX at yyyy.de: The free/busy url for XXX at 4yyyy.de cannot be retrieved.

Configuration:
Calendar (kronolith)  H3 (2.3.1)
FBURL in the Adresse Book: https://xxx.yyyy.de/kronolith/fb.php?u=xxx

I checked the apache logfile and I didn't find any error in it. I also
checked the horde logfile and I also didn't find any erorr in the
logfile.

If I put the fb-url in the browser line I got the following information:
==============
BEGIN:VCALENDAR

VERSION:2.0

PRODID:-//The Horde Project//Kronolith H3 (2.3.1)//EN

METHOD:PUBLISH

BEGIN:VFREEBUSY

ORGANIZER;CN=XXXX XXXX:mailto:xxx at XXXX.de

DTSTAMP:20090826T195134Z

DTSTART:20090825T220000Z

DTEND:20090924T220000Z

URL:https://xxxx.xxxxx.de/kronolith/fb.php?u=xxx

END:VFREEBUSY

END:VCALENDAR

I'm looking for some further idea to catch the error. In the web I
found only the tip with 401 Error in the Apache Log, I checked this
without any result.

Thanks for any ideas.

--
Best Regards