[kronolith] Daily Agenda Problem

Manuel Schwab manuel at manuelschwab.de
Tue Sep 1 09:12:30 UTC 2009

Hello Jan,

> Are you talking about alarms.php or reminders.php? They work with
> authentication, but obviously not with user authentication.
I am talking about reminders.php.
For alarms.php I only set a cronjob and everything is working fine.
* * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/horde/scripts/alarms.php
The alarms works even if I chose "best available authentification" in
horde mailer config.

For reminders.php (the daily agenda) I set a cronjob, too:
30 2 * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

But the daily agenda is only sent if I choose
$conf['mailer']['params']['auth'] = false;

And that is my problem because I would like to combine Daily Agenda
sending and best available authentification.
But I don't know how to get this work....

Any hints?

Thanks.

Manuel