[kronolith] Links to accept event and buttons are missing from event invitations.

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:12:12 UTC 2009

I am not sure why but my links to accept event invitations are not
showing in the recipients emails when using thunderbird.  The buttons to
accept are not showing in imp.  If I view the source for the email I see
the information.  I am using the stable versions of horde and
kronolith.  There is an ics attachment in thunderbird but links are not
showing anymore and users can't accept events in imp or thunderbird.
Any advice appreciated.  Thank you!

--
gimili