[kronolith] Base for German holidays

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Sep 21 23:10:23 UTC 2009

Quoting Manuel Schwab <manuel at manuelschwab.de>:

> Hello list,
>
> I wonder what the base is for the German holidays.

Holidays in Kronolith are provided via the PEAR Date_Holidays package.
http://pear.php.net/package/Date_Holidays

> I acticated the option to show the German holidays.
> Now I see some strange holidays I never heard before.
> Examples:
> 01.09.2009: Anti-War Day
> 12.09.2009: Day of German language
> 14.09.2009: Celebration of raising the Cross
> .
> .
> .
>
> Is this the normal behaviour?

I can't speak to the accuracy of those holidays, not being from Germany. ;)

If you believe any of the information is wrong, you should contact the
Date_Holidays package maintainers.

Thanks,
mike

--