[kronolith] Updating My Calendar.

Wayne Catterton ciscoswitch at putercom.org
Thu Oct 8 21:04:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but my search to find an answer has
not produced any results.

I have a global calendar created, when I add an event to it, and a couple
of attendees, once I get the mail, I select Accept and update my calendar,
but it does not add it to my calendar when I go back to view.

If I delete the event and then click on the update my calendar that comes
from the mail request, it get's an error saying event not found.

So I imagine that it should update my calendar with the event when told to
do so, but it's not doing it.

This is using the Horde Webmail 1.2.4.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,