[kronolith] RE : see organisator in the overview

Patrick ABIVEN patrick.abiven at apitech.fr
Wed Oct 14 15:12:10 UTC 2009

Hello
We have the same request. We are working on an enhancement for viewing the others attendees of an event.
Our idea is to use the event_uid which is common between the organizer and all the attendees.
Only the organizer event contains the attendees list and when viewing an attendee event (the $attendees is empty) we retrieve the $orgAttendees from the organize event.

We will update the ticket http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/3954 <http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/3954>  with our proposal for this feature.
Regards
Patrick