[kronolith] Calender Sync

M. Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmx.com
Thu Nov 26 11:44:56 UTC 2009

M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:

> lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
>
>> Zitat von "M. Bashir Al-Noimi" <mbnoimi at gmx.com>:

>>> but this plug in doesn't work without funambol server this is not
>>> reasonable  to install a server for syncing calender! I've a PC not
>>> a web server!
>>> from another hand funambol is a slow server and I found it so bad.
>>
>> You don't need Funambol Server at all, you need a *SyncML* Server and
>> Horde/Kronolith is a useable SyncML Server
>> (http://wiki.horde.org/SyncML).
>
> Thanks, I'll read the link above and try if I can sync with horde.

I've read the link above and tried to configure funambol extension by
inputing my blog's webmail as following:
Location: http://website.net/webmail/rpc.php
Username: user at website.net

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4711/20091126132926.jpg
<http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4711/20091126132926.jpg>

but it failed (I tried to browse http://website.net/webmail/rpc.php by
Firefox I noticed that rpc.php not found)

P.S
I'm using CPanel as a control panel for my website thus Horde is
available by default in my blog.

-----
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi