[kronolith] Kronolith with iCal r/w or task support or ... or ...

Lukas Haase lukashaase at gmx.at
Wed Dec 23 15:47:35 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Lukas Haase <lukashaase at gmx.at>:
>
>> Jan Schneider schrieb:
>>> Zitat von Lukas Haase <lukashaase at gmx.at>

>>> And it's the expected behavior since your data in the database was
>>> stored with ISO-8859-1.

>>> Yes, it should work. Does it work if you manually import an iCalendar
>>> file exported from Thunderbird?
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> That works, surprisingly...
>>
>> But now something other very interesting occurs: When I access the
>> calender again with Lightning the appointment is shown as "??" in
>> Thunderbird ;-)
>>
>> Conclusion: Unicode on Clientside gehts ??? on Serverside and Unicode
>> on Serverside gehts ??? on Clientside.
>>
>> So obviously there is a problem on the way with the WebDAV interface.
>
> Yes, looks like it. I guess the only way to further debug this is to
> listen to the HTTP traffic between Thunderbird and Horde.

Hmm, maybe you could tell me where which format needs to arrive?

I have found now a really strange thing: When I just download the
subscription URL with firofox everything is OK.

But when I instead download with Total Commander or curl, I get ??? in
the SUMMARY lines.

Maybe I need to force Horde Somehow to send UTF8?

 Best Regards,
 Luke