[kronolith] Kronolith with iCal r/w or task support or ... or ...

Lukas Haase lukashaase at gmx.at
Thu Jan 7 08:15:27 UTC 2010

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Lukas Haase <lukashaase at gmx.at>:
>>> However apart from this I found problems with UTF8: When I
>>> create entried for example with Japanese characters in
>>> Thunderbird the items are just called ????? in Kronolith.
>>>
>>> The other way round, when I create an appointment with UTF8
>>> named in Kronolith they get somehow weird escaped. The
>>> wonderful Japanese christmas becomes:
>>> &#12463;&#12522;&#12473;&#12510;&#12473;
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> Are you using Lighting too? Does it work for you?
>
> Yes, in both Lightning and standalone Sunbird.
> [...]

Is there a realistic probability that the problem is because of mixing

* 3.2.2+debian0-2+lenny1 (i.e. the horde package from Debian lenny)
* imp 4.2-4 (also Debian lenny)

and

* nag-h3-2.3.4
* kronolith-h3-2.3.3

, both the last stable versions of www.horde.com.

BTW: The problem occurs with different Lightings on different computers
so I am really sure the problem is at server side.

Regards,
Luke