[kronolith] Kronolith with iCal r/w or task support or ... or ...

Lukas Haase lukashaase at gmx.at
Fri Jan 8 08:18:39 UTC 2010

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Lukas Haase <lukashaase at gmx.at>:
>
>> Jan Schneider wrote:

>>> Yes, in both Lightning and standalone Sunbird.
>>> [...]
>>
>> Is there a realistic probability that the problem is because of mixing
>>
>> * 3.2.2+debian0-2+lenny1 (i.e. the horde package from Debian lenny)
>> * imp 4.2-4 (also Debian lenny)
>>
>> and
>>
>> * nag-h3-2.3.4
>> * kronolith-h3-2.3.3
>>
>> , both the last stable versions of www.horde.com.
>>
>> BTW: The problem occurs with different Lightings on different
>> computers so I am really sure the problem is at server side.
>
> That Horde version is really old, so it's well possible that you are
> hitting some bug that has been fixed long ago. You can try sipping
> through the changelog on horde.org.

Ok,

I installed a completely fresh version of "Horde Webedition" in a
completely different root and made a new configuration from scratch.

I only reused the database.

Same result.

* Creating an appointment with 東京 in kronolith gives &#26481;&#20140;
   in kronolith and also in Lightning
* Creating an appointment with 東京 in Lighting gives ?? in kronolith
* Only german umlauts (öäß etc.) is working on both ends

I think the problem can't be in horde or Lightning any more. Do you agree?

Is there something to check/change/setup concerning the database?

Regards,
Luke