[kronolith] defaultView missing in Kronolith

Geoff Sweet geoffrsweet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:45:24 UTC 2010

Greetings all, I am upgrading Kronolith (and the whole Horde shebang) to the
very latest from an install with 2.1.2.  After running the upgrade scripts
for Kronolith, I ended up with an issue whereby when I click on "Calendar"
in my menu I get this error:

*Warning*: require(/home/gorf/public_html/
testdom.net/www/webmail/kronolith/.php)
[function.require<http://www.whootis.net/webmail/kronolith/function.require>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
/home/gorf/public_html/testdom**.net/www/webmail/kronolith/index.php* on
line *22*

line 22: require KRONOLITH_BASE . '/' . $prefs->getValue('defaultview') .
'.php';

Some simple testing shows that the defaultview is set to '' and thus it is
trying to pull in a file called ".php" which of course doesn't exist.  I
altered this error a little by making index.php look like this:

require_once KRONOLITH_BASE . '/lib/base.php';

if ( is_null( $prefs->getValue('defaultview') ) ) {
    require KRONOLITH_BASE . '/month.php';
} else {
    require KRONOLITH_BASE . '/' . $prefs->getValue('defaultview') . '.php';
}

Which fixes the initial problem, but continued errors elsewhere suggest this
isn't the only fix I need.  Did I miss something in the upgrade process?

Thanks!

-Geoff