[kronolith] Alarm repeats every minute

Simon Kainz simon at familiekainz.at
Thu Jan 21 08:29:00 UTC 2010

Hi list!

I use Horde quite a lot and have recently started to also use kronolith
to manage my personal stuff (like birthday reminders and other important
stuff  :-)

I have the following problem: When I create a new calendar entry and set
the alarm to remind me 15 minutes before the event is scheduled, I get
15 email, one every minute. I also created one birthday reminder  with
an 1 day-before reminder, and got am email each minute, the whole day!

I use the following configuration running:

Horde (horde)  3.3.6
Kalender (kronolith)  H3 (2.3.3)
Debian Lenny

Do you have any hints as where to investigate this strange issue?
I can supply log outputs or database dumps or anything else which might
be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Simon Kainz