[kronolith] Events not displayed but in database

Stefan Frei | kamptalnet.at office at kamptalnet.at
Sun Feb 7 21:07:22 UTC 2010

Hi everybody!

Im new to this list and hope someone can help me. Sorry form y not very good
english ;-)

I have a Pleskserver wich is running Horde.

I migrated from Plesk 7.5 to Plesk 8.6 and exported the Calendar-Data to CSV
file.

In the new Horde/Kronolith i imported this CSV File.

All seems to be perfect.

But the following occured:

All events are in the Horde/kronolith_events database but where not shown in
the different calendar views.

Ie. Some are shown in the daily view but not in the monthly an so on.

Some events arent displayed in any view.

When i do a search after such an event then it is found!

What could be the matter of this ?

Thank you in advance for your help/ideas.

Best regards,

Stefan