[kronolith] Problem with new installation

Claudio Prono claudio.prono at atpss.net
Mon Mar 22 15:24:59 UTC 2010

Terry Carmen ha scritto:
> Quoting Claudio Prono <claudio.prono at atpss.net>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I already use Horde + Kronolith in other systems, but today i have found
>> a problem never seen before, and i don't know what can be. The problems
>> are two basically:
>>
>> - When i try to add a local calendar i have an error like "MDB2 Error:
>> unknown error". In log files i found this:
>>
>> Mar 22 13:29:59 HORDE [error] [kronolith] MDB2 Error: unknown error:
>> _execute: [Error message: Unable to execute statement]
>> [Last executed query: INSERT INTO kronolith_shares (share_name,
>> share_owner, attribute_name, perm_creator, perm_default, perm_guest,
>> share_flags, share_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)]
>> [Native code: 0]
>>  [pid 7823 on line 1040 of
>> "/var/www/htdocs/horde2/horde/lib/Horde/Share/sql.php"]
>>
>> What's wrong?
>
> You can execute the statement in whatever query tool supports your
> database (DB2?) and see what it's really saying.
>
> I'm guessing it's not really an "unknown error" but that you're not
> getting to see the real message(s).
>
> Terry

Ehm, and how i can do this? the query is INSERT INTO kronolith_shares
(share_name,
share_owner, attribute_name, perm_creator, perm_default, perm_guest,
share_flags, share_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?), the database is
mysql, but there are missing the VALUES..... I think is this the
problem, but i don't know how to fix it...

Claudio.

>> - Every time i login to the server, it says to me "This IMAP server does
>> not support the ANNOTATEMORE extension!"

Claudio Prono                         OPST
System Developer
                                      Gsm: +39-349-54.33.258
@PSS Srl                              Tel: +39-011-32.72.100
Via San Bernardino, 17                Fax: +39-011-32.46.497
10141 Torino - ITALY                  http://atpss.net/disclaimer