[kronolith] Clarification on event alarms.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Mar 25 10:10:12 UTC 2010

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------
     Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:03:45 +0100
     From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [kronolith] Clarification on event alarms.
       To: kronolith at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> As per our observation, we get notified by mail (whenever an event
>> is having alarm).  But, it looks like, if the event is a recurring
>> event and assume it recurs daily and has an alarm set, then we do
>> not get alarm daily.  Is this by design or some mistake in our setup.
>
> Do you get an alarm in the interface for those events?

YES. I see the alarm icon for the event.  Mail comes as part of Daily
summary of events.  But, it does not send alarms before the event (as
per the alarm).  But, any new events which I am creating now
(including recurring), I am getting alarms.  But, for old recurring
events, it is not happening.  Possibly missed out something during
migration step?