[kronolith] Calendar WEBDAV auth with IMAP server null?

Daniel Grilo daniel.grilo at pdmfc.com
Tue Mar 30 09:12:19 UTC 2010

Dear Kronolith users,

I've configured Horde Groupware with single-sign-on capabilities with
other applications, by writting a custom_login script where I pass some
user parameters (imap server, port, protocol, and so on ..)

The login is working fine through IMAP and single sign-on is also
working.. the problem is when a user tries to subscribe to its Calendar
... whenever he tries to authenticate he cant, and the logs show:

Mar 30 10:37:16 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN for dmgrilo
[192.168.1.206] to {imap: []} [pid 23572 on line 139 of
"/cluster/apps/httpd/vhost/fpm.pdmfc.com/docroot/trunk/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

I'm passing the IMAP information to HORDE groupware via login (because
different users can have different imap servers)..this info is passed in
the custom_login form in a HIDDEN field, as exemplified in the original
custom_login file..

How can I tell kronolith to use the same IMAP server as the one that the
logged in user is using ? It seems to me that the problem is that
kronolith cannot find any imap server to perform the login to..

Best Regards
    Daniel

--
Daniel Grilo
Partner of Grupo PDM

Q:	What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill?